Freshmen Success "To Do" List
Entering high school is like your first day on a new job. Treat high school as a place of employment. Start each day with a GREAT attitude, strong commitment and good work ethic.
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LEARNING
* Use a planner to organize homework assignments
* Know your grades; check livegrades weekly
* Know your livegrades; edmodo login and password to monitor progress
* We have tutoring 4x a week; go to tutoring; its FREE
*Finish STRONG with 8.5 credits, a passing score on all required END OF COURSE exams and a minimum of a 2.0
PLAN FOR THE FUTURE
*Know your advisor and guidance counselor; talk with them regularly
*Work on your 4 year plan with your advisor and guidance counselor;explore careers and class options that will assist your knowledge and success post high school
*Develop an account and go to CFWV regularly for important information regarding postsecondary planning and to monitor your CFWV profile
* DO NOT FALL BEHIND IN 9TH GRADE AND SPEND 3 YEARS PLAYING CATCH UP!
* St. Marys High School has many clubs, sports, band and extracurricular activities that support a wide array of interests and abilities.
* Develop meaning relationship
* Choose to enjoy each minute of your high school experience
COMMIT YOURSELF TO EXCELLENCE!!