Updated dates for Senior Events for the St. Marys High School Class of 2021.
(as of May 14, 2021)
• 12: 30pm line up at SMHS for Senior Parade. This will start at SMHS travel through St. Marys and Belmont and conclude at St. Marys Marina. Students are encouraged to decorate cars for the parade
• 2pm Senior Picnic: St. Marys Marina sponsored by the PAC
• Indoor walking practice 9th period (auditorium)
• All graduation speeches and biographies for Val and Salud. Due to Mrs. Rinard by 3:30pm
May 18th and May 19th:
- Senior Exams
• Dupont 10am to 1pm will be conducting a job fair in St. Marys High School library
• 1pm indoor walking practice
• Collection of iPads
• Distribution of permanent folders and other school-related items
• Make up day for senior exams
• Grades close for seniors
• Walking practice inside 10am
• 12:30 leave for Senior walkthrough at SES, BES, and PCMS, please bring cap and gown to wear that day
• All scholarships are due to Mrs. Rinard by 3:30pm for Senior Awards day on May 24th
Prom at Parkersburg Art Center
Baccalaureate Services: 2pm in St. Marys High School auditorium sponsored by PAC.
Be at SMHS in the gym by 1:30 with cap and gown. Parents and family members are welcome to attend
• Senior Awards day starting at 9am in gym. Students need to be in cap and gown by 8:30 in SMHS auditorium. Parents and families are welcome to attend the morning awards/scholarship presentations. This will be in the gym for the morning only
• 1pm Senior Slide Show and Senior Signing SMHS auditorium. Students will need to return by 12:30pm for the afternoon presentation. Parents and family are welcome to attend, this will be held in the auditorium
• Walking practice at 10am: SMHS Bill Hanlin Stadium (all must attend)
• Senior Trip to ACE adventures: Bus departs at 8am and will return to SMHS at 8pm.
- Students have information as well as a form that must be signed and returned to attend this trip
• Walking practice at 10am: SMHS Bill Hanlin Stadium (all must attend).
7 pm Bill Hanlin Stadium (all are welcome to attend currently.)
Inclement weather location: SMHS gymnasium (limited attendance, each graduate will be given tickets.)
• Students must arrive and be in cap and gown by 6-6:15pm at SMHS commons area.
Please follow the dress code.
-No flip flops
-Male students must wear pants (can be dark jeans or slacks)
-boots are allowed but must be clean
-no heels allowed unless they are wedges, if outside
• If a student needs help with clothing for graduation, please see Mrs. Rinard or Mrs. Nutter.